Paladin Attachments recently announced the launch of the new Sweepster Model 215 Collection Sweeper.
The new 215 model is a hydraulic drive collection sweeper that handles light and heavy-duty clean-up in construction, municipal and industrial applications. Features include a heavy duty cutting edge in all models for durability, enhanced front bumper guard for better protection during operation and narrower overall attachment width for improved mobility and cleanup in confined areas. The 215 is available in 72″, 84″ and 96″ widths and replaces the 205 model in the collection sweeper lineup effective immediately.
• Direct-drive motor powered from loader hydraulics
• 10-25 GPM flow required (2,000-3,500 psi)
• 26” brush diameter
• 5’, 6’, 7’ brush widths available
• Brush head reversible for “dust panning” debris
• Dump bucket by lifting arms
• Quick change core
For more information on the new 215 model, please CLICK HERE.