New mobile hydraulic pulverizer offers industry leading power-to-weight performance.
LaBounty expands its mobile hydraulic pulverizer line with the introduction of the powerful MHP 350.
Offering industry leading power-to-weight performance, the MHP 350 is engineered for high efficiency secondary demolition and concrete recycling. The all new design is optimized to pick-up, crush, and separate rebar from concrete faster than ever before. This power and speed combination is thanks to high tip forces, a large jaw, and fast cycle times.
The new MHP 350 offers superior features to ensure fast, efficient pulverizing:
• Large Jaw Opening to process the thickest concrete.
• Optimized Lower Jaw Angle to pick-up slabs with ease.
• 4-Way Indexable Blades provide four usable cutting edges.
• Cylinder Mounted Speed Valve for fast cycle times.
• Fully Protected End Cap for durability.
• Bolt-on Replaceable Lower Platen for quick maintenance.
• Patented Swift Lock Teeth are field replaceable and significantly reduce downtime.
The MHP 350 begins shipping April 2018. To place an order, obtain a spec sheet, or ask a technical or fulfillment question, contact a local LaBounty sales representative using the company Sales / Service Directory: StanleyInfrastructure.com/en/contact/sales-service-directory
For more information about LaBounty visit www.StanleyInfrastructure.com/brands/LaBounty